SAULT STE. MARIE, MI-- The TRI-county Drug Enforcement Team arrested two men during an investigation into the sale of heroin and cocaine in Sault Ste. Marie last week. Tri-Dent detectives had a motel under surveillance in the early morning hours of May 10 when they saw Andre Hudak leave on a motorcycle. Officers from the Sault Police Department tried to stop Hudak, who took off. The motorcycle crashed after a short distance and Hudak attempted to run before he was caught. Hudak was arrested...
- Senate, House adopts new abortion restrictions opposed by Whitmer
- Whitmer: Legislature must 'get off the dime' on road fixes
- High water in Great Lakes spells trouble for endangered bird
- Enbridge releases Line 5 images
- DNR funding to help with Manistique dam removal
- Tri-DENT arrests two in the Soo on drug charges