Next time on Peninsula Performances,
The Upper Peninsula is a great place to visit, and the visiting artists featured on the program know that too. Hear from a variety of musical visitors to the U.P.
Pine Mountain Music Festival 2019 - Bergonzi Trio
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Trio in B flat Major, Op. 97 "Archduke"
- Johannes Brahms - Trio in B Major, Op. 8
Percussion Group Cincinnati, 3-29-19 (Excerpts)
- Alonzo Alexander - Mbira Music, book I
- Traditional/Gershwin - Pan-American Dances
- Eugene O'Brien - Allures
- Trad. - Four Chilean Songs
Tune in Friday at 8pm ET on Public Radio 90, online at wnmufm.org