Sending Your Music to WNMU-FM
How to send your music to WNMU-FM
We're always looking for new music. Here is how you can get it to us:
Please be familiar with our music programming before sending
What you need to send:
- High-quality music files (WAV preferred), either digitally or on a CD (mixed and mastered files, please)
- Radio edits (We will only consider clean versions! We follow FCC standards.)
- Bio(s) and contact information
How and Where to send:
- Digital files or download links can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (SUBJECT: MUSIC SUBMISSION)
- Physical CDs may be sent to:
- Public Radio 90 WNMU-FM
- C/O Northern Michigan University
- ATTN: Kurt Hauswirth
- 1401 Presque Isle Ave
- Marquette, MI 49855
- If sending a physical CD, please include reliable contact information and a person of contact
Upper Great Lakes Musicians/Bands: Please let us know if you're from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan or Northeastern Wisconsin; we occasionally highlight local music on The Shuffle and other programs! (And, if you're submitting music for a specific program, we're assuming you've listened to the program, and that your music fits the "vibe.")
We do our best to listen to everything, but we can't guarantee airplay or feedback. We receive music from all over, in physical and digital form, and the mountain of new music keeps getting higher!
- Can I send an entire album?
- Yes, but we will not play an entire album. Please highlight focus tracks or singles.
- What happens if my download or online link doesn't work or doesn't have download-enabled?
- We will skip your music.
- When will I know if my music will play on the air?
- We cannot guarantee airplay or feedback, but if your music is picked, we will contact you at the contact info provided to let you know.
Please send your questions to: email@example.com (SUBJECT: MUSIC SUBMISSION)
Best of luck!