- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Divertimento No. 3, K. 138
- Samuel Barber - Quartet, Op. 11
- Johannes Brahms - Quartet in C Minor, Op. 51, No. 1
- Enrique Entientes - Ecuadorian Dances
- Hugo Wolf - Italian Serenade
- Maurice Ravel - String Quartet in F Major
All performances took place in the Reynolds Recital Hall on the campus of Northern Michigan University.
Tune in Friday 5/22/19 at 8pm ET, and again Tuesday 5/28/19 at 1pm ET on Public Radio 90, WNMU-FM 90.1 in Marquette, or online at wnmufm.org.