MARQUETTE, MI-- The following is a press release from the Michigan Nurses Association: ____ The Michigan Nurses Association on Monday filed three charges with the National Labor Relations Board alleging that UPHS-Marquette has violated federal labor law through its lack of transparency.
UPHS-Marquette has refused to provide a complete inventory of PPE – gloves and masks -- to nurses despite repeated requests. Instead, they have provided the number of days left they have of PPE...
NPR News Special Coverage
- Report: Wisconsin wages, income should rebound in 2021
- Michigan Democratic chair: Trump supporters are racist
- Court: Lawyers in Flint water lawsuits can interview Snyder
- Lift bridge inspections set for next week
- DNR gives residents opportunities to provide input
- Marquette nurses say UPHS violated federal labor law during the pandemic