MENOMINEE, MI-- A Menominee County Sheriff’s deputy is being investigated on allegations of criminal sexual conduct against a 16-year-old Menominee High School student. The Menominee Police Department says it received information from Child Protective Services regarding the allegations. Officers conducted an investigation and submitted a warrant request to the Prosecutor’s Office for review and the potential authorization of criminal charges. The case remains under investigation. Anyone with...
- Takata recalls 1.4M potentially dangerous air bag inflators
- Deputy investigated for CSC against high schooler in Menominee
- Redistricting Commission application workshop to be held in Marquette
- Whitmer asks Legislature to delay Healthy MI work requirements
- Deer baiting bills head to governor’s desk
- Court rejects Nestle plan for bottled water pump building