MANISTIQUE TOWNSHIP, MI-- A Manistique Township home has been damaged by fire, but no one was injured in the incident. Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. Manistique Public Safety and Volunteer Fire officers were dispatched to a residence on West Kendall Road. They found the fire had started in the crawlspace of the single-story house. An occupant was trying to thaw frozen water pipes with a propane torch when insulation under the floor ignited. Firefighters knocked out hot spots under the structure but...
- Peninsula Performances 12/13/19: Marquette Choral Society, Cantatas at the Cathedral 2017
- Coast Guard starts ice-breaking work in western Great Lakes
- Classiclectic Connection: Bang on a Can Launches New Festival LONG PLAY in May 2020
- House votes to ban drivers under 18 from using cellphones
- House leader: 'Nothing has changed' with status of lawmaker
- An Old World Christmas in 1970s Chicago