KINCHELOE, MI-- A corrections officer from Chippewa County has been arrested for smuggling contraband. Detectives from the Michigan State Police Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team East conducted a four-month investigation into items brought to the Chippewa Correctional Facility. They say James Parr, 29, of Kincheloe is charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin, conspiracy to deliver heroin, conspiracy to furnish heroin to a prisoner, conspiracy to furnish marijuana to a...
- Learning Through the Seasons 1917 - Helping Kids Tackle Cabin Fever
- Grants aim to improve U.P. neighborhoods
- Interview: Martin Achatz talks 'Undocumented: Great Lakes Poets Laureate on Social Justice'
- Kincheloe man nabbed for smuggling drugs and phones to prisoners
- Michigan adoption agency flips LGBT policy after settlement
- US Supreme Court to hear case discrimination case involving Michigan funeral home