LANSING, MI-- State Representative Sara Cambensy hopes a COVID-19 relief package can be passed by the Legislature before Christmas. Governor Gretchen Whitmer is asking for $100 million for economic stimulus and to boost unemployment benefits. Cambensy says such relief is desperately needed, especially for businesses. “I think that’s where the majority of the money, you know, she wants to put it, is to give some relief to those small businesses again that are really hurting the most as we do a...
- Whitmer: Planning underway for vaccine distribution
- Republicans call for resignation of Wisconsin election chair
- Wisconsin Republicans differ on virus response
- Time to "Stuff a Blue Goose" for those in need
- Cambensy discusses proposed COVID relief package
- Interview with Tiina Morin: Marquette Arts and Culture Center's "Handcrafted Holidays" guide