MUNISING, MI-- A teenaged boy has been rescued from thin ice in Alger County. Tuesday around 9:20 p.m. Sheriff’s deputies received a call from James Zielinski, 17. He said he was on ice near the Munising City Dock on Munising Bay and the ice was beginning to crack. City Police responded and saw Zielinski on the bay about 50 feet east of the dock. The Alger County Rescue 21 team was able to reach Zielinski with a Rapid Deployment Craft and bring him to shore. EMS personnel treated Zielinski...
- Peninsula Performances 1/24/20: The Thick of Winter
- Portage Township crash injures 83-year-old man
- Woman extricated from vehicle following Skandia Township crash
- Behavioral health forum being held in Marquette Wednesday
- Supreme Court won't take case prompted by Flint water crisis
- Wisconsin DOJ to review sexual assault investigations