MARQUETTE, MI-- The medical director for most of the U.P.’s health departments says COVID levels are surging in the region because residents have let their guard down. Dr. Robert Lorinser says cases are at a critical level. “Critical means I’m concerned about the hospitals being able to take care of the sick people. That we have enough ICU beds available, we have enough floor beds available. That we have resources to take care of people if they need to be transported to other places.” Dr....
Thanksgiving Specials 2020
- Nessel announces inquiry into canvasser threats
- Enbridge sues state for revoking easement
- Shirkey: Lawmakers told Trump they have no role in election
- Mount Bohemia named one of the best in the country
- Free afternoon parking in Marquette over the holidays
- UP health official says stay alert when it comes to COVID