MARQUETTE, MI-- State Senator Ed McBroom wants to hear from businesses having problems with rail service in the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin. Two meetings are scheduled next week for customers who are encountering a lack of service in the region. “Well, we have businesses reporting an unwillingness from the rail companies to work with them. Rail is going right by but the company doesn’t want to stop or wants to charge enormous fees,” McBroom says. The Vulcan Republican says rail...
- Peninsula Performances September 2019 Program Listings
- Wisconsin governor calls GOP concerns over gun bills 'BS'
- Michigan priest accused of binding teen with plastic, tape
- Rickauer steps into United Way director role
- Sawyer man arrested for robbing store
- Public forums to be held on UP and WI rail service