LANSING, MI (AP)-- Michigan Secretary of State branch offices will reopen Monday by appointment only for essential transactions not available online. An announcement Thursday said that beginning next week, all 131 branch offices in Michigan will be open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., for certain transactions. Those include driver’s licenses and state ID transactions that must be done in-person; title transfers; operator, commercial driver’s license, chauffeur, mechanic and...
NPR News Special Coverage
- Republican senators: Governor lied about husband's boat call
- Whitmer: Congress can stop steep cuts; K-12 aid is priority
- Michigan Secretary of State branches reopening Monday
- Contact tracing being performed in Delta and Menominee counties
- Michigan will add online purchasing, free “quarantine care kits”
- Nessell, other AGs, challenge emissions rule rollback