LANSING, MI-- After every region in Michigan saw an uptick in new COVID-19 cases over the past three weeks, Governor Gretchen Whitmer Tuesday signed Executive Order 2020-151, which extends the governor’s emergency and disaster declaration until August 11, 2020 at 11:59pm. “COVID-19 has now killed more than 6,000 people in Michigan. That’s more than 6,000 of our parents, grandparents, friends, and neighbors. And the rising numbers we’ve seen over the past few weeks prove that this virus is...
- Governor Whitmer extends declaration of emergency amid rising COVID-19 cases
- Rainbow Falls drowning victim's body found
- Learning Through the Seasons 2029 - Econ 2
- Man sentenced for dealing meth in the UP
- For sale: A tiny house made by students in the UP
- Hot summer warming up Lake Michigan, experts say