LANSING, MI (MPRN)-- Governor Gretchen Whitmer and state health officials say they are very concerned about a new variant of COVID-19 that’s been found in Michigan. And that could affect the course of the state’s response and the pace of re-opening schools, sports, and businesses. Whitmer says the cautious re-opening of some sectors has been possible because earlier restrictions have worked. “But we are also very mindful of the fact that this variant is now here in Michigan and it poses a...
- Whitmer, health exec: COVID variant could affect re-open plans
- Mt. Bohemia feels effects of little snow
- State reps introduce bills to ban guns in the Capitol
- Michigan asks for a waiver of standardized testing for 2021
- US: Man at Capitol riot hit cops 10 times with hockey stick
- NMU conducts mass testing for coronavirus