MARQUETTE, MI-- Eagle Mine says it’s ending its regional exploration program in Houghton and Baraga Counties. External Affairs Manager Matt Johnson says the program began with aerial magnetic surveys in 2018 and drilling on targets began earlier this year. Johnson says it comes down to money, and the company’s budget had to be evaluated against success in finding minable bodies of ore. “We’ve decided to conclude that program just based on really the chance of, the chance of success,” he says....
- Eagle ending regional exploration efforts
- Classiclectic Connection: Camerata Chicago, Vivaldi's Four Seasons
- Peninsula Performances 8/23/19: Three Senior Recitals
- Benson, Nessel ask federal judge to toss redistricting challenge
- Embattled civil rights chief takes leave of absence
- Flowers, more than 100 cards for sheriff injured in crash