MARQUETTE, MI-- Superior Hills Elementary School in Marquette is closed to in-person learning until the end of the month. In an email to parents Thursday, Marquette Area Public Schools Superintendent Bill Saunders said a second staff member tested positive for COVID-19. The Marquette County Health Department notified the district of the first positive on Tuesday. Health officials say several more staff members and a small number of students have been identified as close contacts to the second...
- Whitmer asks small businesses to be patient w COVID orders
- NMU Board tweaks university calendar
- Former South Dakota man arrested for having child pornography
- Another possible exposure site pinpointed in Chippewa County
- Classiclectic Connection: Simone Dinnerstein, A Character of Quiet
- MAPS school closed due to COVID concerns