MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP, MI-- The Marquette County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the theft of two motorcycles from a Marquette Township business. Two new KTM bikes were stolen from Race Driven, Inc. on US-41 between Friday at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday at 7:30 a.m. Both were still in shipping packages and not fully assembled. The packages consist of a wooden pallet on the bottom and a cardboard container on top. The motorcycles are 2020 300 XC TPI models. Both are orange and white with black...
- Learning Through the Seasons 1926 - Finger Painting
- Classiclectic Connection: Strings on the Bay
- State could lose track of tethered felons without tech update
- Whitmer signs supplemental spending bill worth more than $28 million
- Evers signs bill allowing for larger liquor sales
- Michigan launches $2M education campaign to boost recycling