ST. IGNACE, MI-- Mackinac County is reporting its first confirmed positive case of COVID-19. On Monday the LMAS District Health Department became aware of a positive case identified through the Michigan Bureau of Laboratories. The person is an adult with a history of recent domestic travel. The individual has been hospitalized outside of the region. People identified as close contacts will be notified. They will be assessed for symptoms and monitored appropriately. The Health Department urges...
NPR News Speacial Coverage
- Learning Through the Seasons 2014 - Benefit of Music
- Michigan jails/prisons react to latest Executive Order
- Volunteer website set up for residents to help fight COVID-19
- National Guard tapped to help in MI coronavirus response
- Mackinac County makes coronavirus list
- Virtual events available on Marquette365.com community calendar