© 2024 WNMU-FM
Upper Great Lakes News, Music, and Arts & Culture
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00 0:00
Available On Air Stations

Sustaining Membership

It's As Easy As 1-2-3!                                                                                             

1. Decide how much you want to contribute to Public Radio 90 and how often- monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually.

2. Download, complete, and sign the Sustaining Membership form and mail it to:

WNMU-FM, Public Radio 90
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, MI 49855

Installments can be paid from your checking or savings account at your bank or credit union, or you may use a major credit card.

3. Sit back and relax. Your installment will be automatically deducted with a record of each transation appearing on your bank/credit union or credit card statement. Your membership is automatically renewed each year on your membership anniversary date.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have a choice of using either my checking or my savings account?
Yes. If you choose to use your savings rather than your checking account, simply send us a deposit slip from your savings account instead of a voided check and indicate that it is to be drawn from your savings account.

How long does it take for my credit card charges or bank/credit union transfers to begin?
It takes approximately one month from the time we recieve your authorization for you first payment to be transferred from your bank/credit union account of charged to your credit card.

When can I expect my donations to be deducted from my account each month?
Credit and debit card transactions are processed on the 1st business day of each month, while bank and credit union transactions are processed on the 15th of each month, or the next business day if the 15th fall on a weekend or holiday.

How can I increase my installment amount?
WNMU-FM will give you the opportunity to upgrade your contribution amount each year when you recieve your membership anniversary letter. If you would like to upgrade any other time, please call Membership Services at 800-227-WNMU and we will be happy to assist.

What if I have questions about my bank/credit union or credit card statement?
If you have any questions regarding your statement, call us immediately. We will work with you to correct any problems and answer your questions.

Is my contribution tax-deductible?
Yes! We will send you a tax receipt every January stating your total contributions from the previous year and the fair market value of any thank-you gifts you received during that calendar year.

How do I stop my automatic transfers if necessary?

To stop your Sustaining Membership, send us a request in writing to Sarah Stanley at sastanle@nmu.edu or mail to:

WNMU-FM, Public Radio 90
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, MI 49855

You do NOT need to notify your bank/credit union, we will take care of that for you.  
They will charge you for the service if you contact them directly.

If you have further questions about becoming a Sustaining Member, contact Membership Services at 800-227-WNMU. Thank you!