All Things Considered is a vital daily companion to people who strive to stay informed and in touch. This daily afternoon radio newsmagazine has been a leader and innovator in broadcast journalism since 1971. Hosts Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of breaking news mixed with compelling analysis, insightful commentaries, interviews, and special, sometimes quirky, features.
Includes local stock reports from Edward Jones of Marquette.
National Native News daily at 5:30 pm.
- Haitians Pushed To U.S. Border By Misinformation Now Angry At Deportation
- A U.S. Strike Recently Killed Afghan Civilians, But It's Far From The First Time
- The Use Of Ballot Drop Boxes May Change Due To Republican Pushback
- More On The Investigations Into Video Game Publisher Giant Activision Blizzard
- What Lorde's Te Reo Maori Songs Mean For The Effort To Revive The Language
- Johnson & Johnson Says Booster Shot Makes Their COVID Vaccine More Effective
- Russian Government Killed Former KGB Agent, Says European Court Of Human Rights
- How Ivermectin Ended Up In The Middle Of A COVID-19 Controversy
- President Biden's Big Talk About Diplomacy Is Being Tested At The UN General Assembly
- Sick Of Tanneries' Stench Centuries Ago, A French Town Began Making Perfume. It Stuck