All Things Considered is a vital daily companion to people who strive to stay informed and in touch. This daily afternoon radio newsmagazine has been a leader and innovator in broadcast journalism since 1971. Hosts Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of breaking news mixed with compelling analysis, insightful commentaries, interviews, and special, sometimes quirky, features.
Includes local stock reports from Edward Jones of Marquette.
National Native News daily at 5:30 pm.
- How the video game 'The Callisto Protocol' uses immersive audio to scare players
- How Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's decision to register as an independent affects the Senate
- A baby born on a migrant rescue boat and his mother were allowed into Italy
- The Internet is losing it over the second season of 'The White Lotus'
- Viktor Bout is back in Moscow. Is he still a national security threat to the U.S.?
- A new law in Russia is Putin's latest attack on LGBTQ rights
- Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema leaves the Democratic Party
- Reporter Lloyd Newman, known for Ghetto Life 101, died this week at age 43
- A Michigan children's hospital is overwhelmed with RSV and flu cases
- A man ran 415 circles around a roundabout, a 36-mile ultramarathon