All Things Considered
Weekdays at 4pm
All Things Considered is a vital daily companion to people who strive to stay informed and in touch. This daily afternoon radio newsmagazine has been a leader and innovator in broadcast journalism since 1971. Hosts Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of breaking news mixed with compelling analysis, insightful commentaries, interviews, and special, sometimes quirky, features.
Includes local stock reports from Edward Jones of Marquette.
National Native News daily at 5:30 pm.
- The house from 'The Brady Bunch' is for sale, listed at more than $5 million
- A preview of some of the hot movies that lie ahead this summer
- Los Angeles' storied makeout spots offer a vantage point for the city's growth
- An online memorial honors millions of deceased veterans buried in U.S. cemeteries
- The global consequences of the reelection of Turkey's combative, populist leader
- Unpacking the series finale of 'Succession'
- Antarctica cruises are more popular than ever. Experts say they need more regulations
- A teacher brought a hungry student a sandwich, but it meant much more to her
- Uganda's LGBTQ community faces harsh legislation — including the death penalty
- What's next for French protesters