All Things Considered is a vital daily companion to people who strive to stay informed and in touch. This daily afternoon radio newsmagazine has been a leader and innovator in broadcast journalism since 1971. Hosts Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of breaking news mixed with compelling analysis, insightful commentaries, interviews, and special, sometimes quirky, features.
Includes local stock reports from Edward Jones of Marquette.
National Native News daily at 5:30 pm.
- Families of Russian troops fighting in Ukraine put out a manifesto to bring them home
- This week in science: Cellular 'robots,' sleeping penguins and a rediscovered echidna
- Hundreds released from prison during pandemic may be sent back under Senate proposal
- How a Pennsylvania cyberattack links to the war in Gaza — and how Israel is reacting
- EPA proposes new rule to require nationwide replacement of lead pipes
- At COP28, countries pledge hundreds of millions of dollars to help vulnerable nations
- The end of an era? With Tom Brady gone, some Patriots fans want Belichick out too
- Kissinger's troubling legacy in Chile can still be felt 50 years later
- Jonathan Majors' career hangs in limbo as assault trial begins
- Henry Kissinger's complicated legacy