Hello! You must be interested in promoting an arts & culture event on Public Radio 90! You're in the right place.
To better serve you and your busy schedule, we are accepting recordings to assist in on-air promotion.
How to record your message:
- Record in a quiet area without too much background noise.
- iPhone users: here are instructions for recording on your Voice Memo App pre-installed on your phone.
- Android users: you may need to download a voice recorder app, such as Smart Recorder or Voice Recorder (free apps) to record your message.
- If you'd rather record from your desktop or laptop, Audacity is a free audio recording tool, but many computers have applications pre-loaded that can do this for you.
- Write down your message and send a bullet-point list of events for clarity and/or in case of audio errors
- Please let us know when your event is and also a window of time where you would prefer us to feature the event (*Please be aware that we will not be able to serve all requests, and some event windows will overlap. We will do our best to work with you for your promotion needs*)
- Once you've finished recording, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (MP2 / MP3 / WAV accepted)
Please let us know if you have any questions (and send those questions to the same email listed above).
We look forward to hearing from you!