This is the WNMU-FM Productions site for staff, student employees, and production volunteers at WNMU-FM. Here is where you can find numerous resources that assist with daily operations at Public Radio 90.
NPR Program Clocks:
- Morning Edition Clock
- All Things Considered Clock
- Weekend Edition Saturday Clock
- Weekend Edition Sunday Clock
- Weekend All Things Considered Clock
The following resources require a Google log-in as an NMU student or employee (your NMU email account) to access resources and documents.
- WNMU-FM On-Call Contacts - See who is on-call for station monitoring
- WNMU-FM Enco/DAD Reference Guide - Guide for Enco/DAD terminology and functions
- Morning Edition Clock/Log - Guide to filling in for Morning Edition
- All Things Considered Clock/Log - Guide to filling in for All Things Considered
- Northern Notes Cancellations - Shared doc with local event cancellations/reschedules
- Getting Audio Into Enco - Common methods for putting audio into Enco/DAD
- Enco Preventative Maintenance - For engineer maintenance of the Enco system
- Axia Radius Console Walkthrough - For aquainting yourself with our main on-air console
- DAD Keyboard Shortcuts - Common keyboard shortcuts for everyday actions in DAD
- AP News Room - Associated Press News Capture System
- Record Library Database - Public Radio 90 Online Record Library
- Last Shift of the Day Checklist - What to do when you are the last one on-air for the day
For questions on this page's maintenance, please email Kurt Hauswirth.