CALUMET, MI-- Michigan State Police in Houghton and Baraga counties hope residents “Stuff a Blue
Goose” this month.
Troopers from the Calumet Post and five grocery stores are working together during the 2018 Michigan Harvest Gathering Campaign to fight hunger. All stores will have pre-made grab bags filled with non-perishable items for residents to buy and stuff in a “Blue Goose” patrol car.
The events will be held as follows:
- Econo Foods in Houghton: Wednesday, October 17 from 11 am to 2 pm
- Larry’s Market in Baraga: Friday, October 19 from 11 am to 2 pm
- Pat’s Foods in Calumet: Saturday, October 20 from 10 am to 1 pm
- Pat’s Foods in L’Anse: Saturday, October 20 from noon to 3 pm
- Louie’s Super Foods in Lake Linden: Friday, October 26 from 10 am to 1 pm